Thank you for your interest in writing for Choosing Wisdom.
Each of us has a story. Something hard that has changed us for the better. In the process of choosing to allow change to grab hold of us, we gain a little more wisdom, a little more light. Your story may be built upon your faith, your determination, or your hope. The amazing thing about our stories is their power to help us learn and grow stronger when we share it. If you write for us if your story helps another’s path and journey seem not quite so dark and difficult.
Choosing Wisdom is about harnessing the power of growth behind the stories in our lives. Learning from each other and choosing to rise above pain and disappointment for a happier more purposeful life. We are accepting articles from contributors who have a story about a life lesson to share. Stories fitting into any of our current categories will be considered (mindset, marriage, parenting, family, and faith). If you have a story with a valuable lesson, we’d love to hear from you!
Why Write for Us?
- Gain exposure – your post will be shared with our community and links to your social media/website will be included in your author box.
- Connect with like-minded people
- Help other people who might be struggling with something similar
Some Details to C
- Make it personal – please base your post on a story from your own experiences. Share a lesson learned, light gained, wisdom acquired
- Long enough to tell your story in a clear and concise way
- Good headings and subheadings
- Checked for grammar, spelling, and flow with all references and sources clearly linked
- Images – if applicable.
- ♥ Internal links to other content on Choosing Wisdom is always appreciated
- Be original – stories should not have been previously published. Exceptions may include something from your own blog to a small audience.
- Connect your email to Gravatar. This will ensure a headshot to be included with your author box.
- Limit self-promotion to a link in your bio. Links to relevant content on other websites is okay.
- Submitting your story means you agree Choosing Wisdom will hold the digital publishing rights if the post is republished.
- Your post may be edited (grammar, title, format) to help with SEO.
- Word format is preferred.
- Please allow up to two weeks for a response. Keep in I may miss your email because it was misdirected to spam. If you don’t hear back within two weeks please send a follow-up email.
- If you are selected I will give you a possible publish date so you can be available to respond to comments as well as promote and share your story with your network.
What to do next?
- Fill out the form below.
- Be sure to include as many details as possible.
- Submit and wait to hear back from me.
- I look forward to hearing from you!