RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association’s mission to ensure that all people who are challenged in building their family can reach a resolution. This year to raise awareness RESOLVE created the Bloggers Unite Challenge as an educational campaign. This challenge brings bloggers together to talk about infertility and share their story during the during National Infertility Awareness Week® (NIAW).
The 2017 RESOLVE NIAW theme is “Listen Up!” This blogging campaign is designed to raise awareness about the issues that surround infertility and having a family. “Listen Up!” and learn more about infertility.
- Infertility is a disease that affects 1 in 8 couples of reproductive age
- Does not discriminate by age, socioeconomic status, or race
- Anyone who struggles to build a family deserves a voice
- There are many ways to build a family
- Help reduce the stigma by bringing attention to the details/issues/costs surrounding all ways people diagnosed with infertility can build a family.
- Understand when to seek the help of a specialist
- Inspire others
- You can make a difference – “Listen Up!” and become part of the movement!
Click here to learn more about RESOLVE and The National Infertility Awareness Week (NIAW). Below are our stories for the 2017 NIAW Blogger Challenge. Click on the image to read more.