The Happiness Toolkit

Your Happiness is Only a Click Away

Learn Some New Tools

Did you know only 10% of your long-term happiness is predicted by your external world and circumstances? The other 90% comes from the way your brain processes the world.

Choosing Joy
challenge perspective

Try on a New Perspective

True happiness is a matter of changing the way we look and think about life. It is about creating skills to help us master our ability to be happy no matter what.

Pick Your Strategy

The Happiness Toolkit is packed with strategies, exercises, practices, and habits proven to increase your happiness levels.

Happiness is a state of being independent of circumstance

A Peek Inside

Happiness Toolkit 3
"Research and my personal experience have shown that merely learning about happiness can make us happier. There is something that connects in our brain when we study a behavior we want to become better at."
About Mission Purpose Choosing Wisdom
Lori Jackson
Author

Get Started Today

Improve your level of happiness

Subscribe now to get your free copy