Stories have a way of helping us connect with one another. Choosing Wisdom is about harnessing the power behind the stories of our lives. Learning from each other and choosing to rise above the pain and disappointment for a happier more purposeful life. Our Weekly Wednesday’s Wisdom column is looking for contributors with stories that fall under the topics of Life Lessons, Marriage, Parenting, Family, and Book Reviews. If you have a story with a valuable life lesson, we’d love to hear from you!
Some details to remember:
- Relatable story
- 900-word average length
- Good headings and subheadings
- Checked for grammar, spelling, and flow
- Images – not required but helpful
- ♥ Internal links to other content on Choosing Wisdom
- Original content – not ever published anywhere else
What to do next?
- Fill out the form below
- Be sure to include as many details as possible
- Upload Word document
- Submit and wait to hear back from us