This page is a culmination my of Awards, Recognitions, and Guest Posts. I am grateful for the opportunity and recognition each of these milestones represents.
I’ve been a regular contributor on Live.Grow.Give. Evolve! Krista Palo has believed in me and I’m grateful for the opportunity I’ve had to write on her blog.
- Finding Your Focus
- How The Way You Think Can Cloud Your Perspective
- My Reluctance to Grow: Why Pushing Outside of My Comfort Zone is Essential
- Helping Hope Flourish and Grow
- 4 Places We Stand and Why the Direction Matters
- Learning to Love – Giving Unconditionally
- Love the Path You’re On
Jen at Midday Mornings has been a support from the very beginning. I’m honored to contribute to her blog.
- Muddling Through Motherhood: Tips from the Trenches
- Parenting Advice from the Scriptures: Example Teaches Louder Than Words
I participated in an End of Childbearing Series on MormonWomen.com my submission was called Crossroads.
Want to learn a little more about me? Go check out my first live interview – it was exciting and nerve-racking all at the same time!
I received two nominations for very similar awards within a week of each other. I felt so flattered to be recognized! The two wonderful bloggers who nominated me were Michelle creator of Better Together and Janet creator of Grandma2Glamma. They nominated me for the “Mystery Blogger Award” and the “Liebster Award”